Gymnastics New Payment Method
Direct debit perpetual enrolment – simple, safe and convenient
Please be aware that after much research and regular feedback from our Gymnastics customers Quaycentre Gymnastics Program is converting to Direct Debit payments commencing Term 1 2019. We will be commencing sign up to direct debit in Term 4. From week 6 (19 November) you will be able to download a Direct Debit Agreement from the website. You will be required to pay a one or two week fee upfront pro rata payment and your fortnightly debits will commence Friday 18 January 2019. Please see below for more information on Direct Debit:
The decision has been made to move to fortnightly debits for the following reasons:
- Customer feedback
- To align ourselves with Aquatic Centre debits (many are joint customers)
- Many of our families have multiple children so fortnightly debits will reduce the lump sum being debited.
- Fortnightly debits will ensure a more accurate suspension/cancellation process
Benefits of switching to a Direct Debit
- Perpetual Enrolment. You will always be enrolled until you decided to stop
- No re-enrolling each term
- No upfront term payment required
- Fortnightly payments of two lessons will be made automatically from the bank account or credit card of your choice.
- Lesson suspensions will be available from Term 1 2019. (New terms and Conditions to be advertised shortly)
- You will NOT be charged for public holidays. Lessons WILL run through school holidays as of 2020.
Frequently asked questions
Direct Debit Change of Details Request