The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the Active Kids program.
The Active Kids program provides two $100 vouchers for parents, guardians and carers of school-enrolled children to use towards registration for sport and active recreation each year.
From 1 July 2019, parents, guardians and carers can apply for the second $100 Active Kids voucher.
Active Kids Vouchers will be accepted up until Sunday 8 December 2019.
Your voucher may be used for our Gymnastics Program. If you would like to use your voucher for the Gymnastics and take full advantage of the $100 please complete the online form found below.
The $100 will be added to your current booking and will be processed in the next 2 to 3 direct debit payment schedules.
Eligibility for vouchers
- All children age between 4.5 and 18 years
- Enrolled in school (from Kindergarten to Year 12, including those who are home-schooled or enrolled in secondary school education at TAFE NSW).
Things to keep in mind
Vouchers can only be used:
- one time (if the chosen activity fees are less than $100, then the remaining balance cannot be used)
- during the calendar year they’re issued
- for the person named on the voucher
- for registration or membership fees with approved Active Kids providers
Vouchers cannot be:
- split between more than one provider or registration (meaning you may not be able to the claim the full $100 rebate)
- used for individual items (like jerseys, socks or boots)
- redeemed for cash – no refunds or credits will be issued
For further information on the Active Kids Program visit NSW Office of Sport - Active Kids
To apply for a voucher visit Service NSW - Active Kids Voucher