Member Benefits & Competitions
Thank you to all our students who participated in our Jelly bean guessing competition
1st prize Sofia Nolan guess 1600- actual number 1598
2nd prize Tiya Maharaj guess 989 – actual number 982
3rd prize Aimee Cooper guess 798 – actual number 756
Dropping Off and Collecting Gymnasts
We wish to remind you to always park in P7 past the boom gate, parking in any spaces prior to this is strictly Netball Central designated area and may result in fines from rangers who frequently monitor this area. To avoid an undesirable outcome please ensure to bring your parking pass each week. Also, please note, Olympic Boulevard has a 40km/hr limit and police patrol this area so to avoid a hefty speeding fine, please drive slow.
Our Parent/Coach interviews is a great way to understand how your child is progressing and a good opportunity to ask any questions. Please complete the booking sheets at Gymnastics Centre entry from week 8, Monday 17 June - 6 July to request your appointment.
- In- house competition 13 July 2019
Entry Forms and additional information will be provided to the relevant class groups over the coming weeks.
- WAG Skill testing Saturday 1 June 8am – 12pm
All levels competitive students will be required to attend and wear full competition uniform.
Direct Debit and Enrolment
Important points to remember:
- We require 4 weeks notice to cancel. https://www.quaycentre.com.au/Gymnastics/Enrolment/Direct-Debit-Lesson-Cancellation-Form
- All Non medical related suspensions for 3-6 missed consecutive lessons, receive a half lesson credit only.
- Your booking is ongoing (until further notice) unless you cancel online. Each term you will remain enrolled unless we are notified.
- Update your direct debit details here
- Active Kids: To redeem your active kids voucher, please complete the online form
Once redeemed, $100 will be placed in credit on your file and will go towards future debits.