Our Kindergym program involves participation by you and your child in a fun, safe environment with qualified coaches.
The 45 minute program teaches children aged 18 months to 5 years, movement skills and develops overall coordination. Kids will enjoy free play as well as structured activities making learning fun.
- Creatively explore and practise skills safely, building self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Positive experiences influencing a child’s outlook on physical activity for life.
- Child and parent/carer interact in a fun environment.
- Activities are safe, stimulating and challenging.
- Parent/Carer involvement reinforces the healthy lifestyle message.
- Free Play – children have the opportunity to explore and interact at their own pace.
- Group Activities – music is used to encourage movement and rhythm in combination with hand held apparatus.
- Circuit Activities – incorporate climbing, balancing, swinging, rolling and jumping.
We are endorsed by Gymnastics Australia as a Kindergym Australia Provider.