Training – Conditions of Entry & Use of Facilities
Update: Tuesday 22 December 2020
In the interests of staff and customer safety and our efforts to resume operations and provide access to the Gymnastics Centre the following measures are in place:
- Adhere to assigned entry and exit points.
- The current social distancing restrictions allow for 1 person for every 4 square metres.
- Place belongings in cubby holes minimum 1.5 metres apart.
- Avoid touching common contact points.
- Wash and/or sanitise hands upon entry/exit and before and after using toilet facilities.
- Wash your hands frequently, cover coughs and sneezes and dispose of tissues.
- Stay home if feeling unwell. If symptoms develop onsite leave the venue immediately and follow the COVID-19 testing advice as per NSW Health guidelines.
- Hands must be sanitised before using equipment.
- Loose gymnastics equipment eg: boxes, mats, hoops must be wiped down before and after use.
- Basic warm up and stretching within 4 square metres area permitted.
- Showers and changeroom facilities are closed. Toilets facilities will be available.
- Drink fountains are not in use, bring your own water bottle.
- Bring your own labelled personal equipment and water bottles and keep within your designated booked space.
- No shoes in the gymnastics centre.
- Consider your personal circumstances and whether you are at greater risk of more serious illness with COVID-19 (refer to health.gov.au). Seek your own medical advice and consider not visiting the venue if possible.
- Entry/exit is via level 3 reception area.
- Entry permitted is 5 mins prior booking start time.
- Exit the venue no later than 5 mins post allocated booking time.
- Get in, Train, Get Out. You are required to arrive dressed and ready to train. At the end of your training session, collect your belongings and proceed to exit the venue.
- Athletes and coaches only admitted through entry and are to restrict access to booked zones and adhere to directional signage.
- No social gathering/meetings and inter-mingling in groups permitted.
- Adhere to the NSW Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order 2020 and related exemption orders.
Failure to comply with the above conditions may result in cancellation of bookings.