COVID- 19 Response
Gymnastics Program – Conditions of Entry & Use of Facilities
Update: Monday 15 February 2021
In the interests of staff and customer safety and our efforts to resume operations and provide access to the Gymnastics Centre the following measures are in place:
- Adhere to assigned entry and exit points.
- The current social distancing restrictions allow for 1 person for every 2 square metres.
- Avoid touching common contact points.
- Bring minimal belongings – drink bottle, own chalk clearly marked with name and to be kept with the gymnast at all times.
- Sanitise hands before entering the Gymnastics Centre
- Wash and/or sanitise hands upon entry/exit and before and after using toilet facilities.
- Wash your hands frequently, cover coughs and sneezes and dispose of tissues.
- Stay home if feeling unwell. If symptoms develop onsite leave the venue immediately and follow the COVID-19 testing advice as per NSW Health Guidelines.
- Basic warm up and stretching within 4 square metres area permitted.
- Showers and changeroom facilities are closed. Toilets facilities will be available.
- Drink fountains are not in use; bring your own water bottle.
- Consider your personal circumstances and whether you are at greater risk of more serious illness with COVID-19 (refer to health.gov.au). Seek your own medical advice and consider not visiting the venue if possible.
- Entry to the Gymnastics Centre is via Level 2 reception, please follow signs for entry into classes.
- Entry permitted is 5 mins prior booking start time. Students arriving more than 10 minutes late for their class will not be permitted to the enter their gymnastics class.
- Exiting the venue will be from Level 3 Hall of Champions, coaches will take the students to the Parent Pick-Up zone in the Hall of Champions.
- Kindergym is only allowed 1 parent to attend.Get in, Train, Get Out. You are required to arrive dressed and ready to train. At the end of your training session, collect your belongings and proceed to exit the venue.
- No social gathering/meetings and inter-mingling in groups permitted.
- Adhere to the NSW Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order 2020 and related exemption orders.